- Geo-intelligence based topological view helps you monitor suspicious inbound/outbound traffic.
- Gain insight into where your traffic is going, and the source of incoming traffic, enabling you to hone in on known traffic .vs unknown traffic, and make informed decisions on whether there is a compromised node or inside threat scenario.
- Filter traffic based on protocol, geo-location, or by inbound/outbound direction.
- Identify the top traffic sources, the types of traffic coming into your organization and the top targeted entities in your organization receiving traffic.
Listen. Validate. Block.
Organizations need to be attentive to traffic coming from, or going to IP addresses belonging to countries known to host low reputation servers including phishing sites or malicious software. In addition, attempts to access published web sites or services from locations in which you have no customers, suppliers or remote employees should be scrutinized.
LinkShadow identifies, monitors, and blocks network communication based on the geographic location of the source or destination IP address. Use Geo-Intelligence technology to get insight into where your traffic is going, and the source of incoming traffic, enabling you to hone in on known traffic .vs unknown traffic, and make informed decisions on whether there is a compromised node or inside threat scenario.
- Get a global view of the latest attacks on your organization based on threat feeds from existing security assets.
- Act on anomalous behavior that needs immediate attention by gaining insight into relevant details about attack sources, attack types and targeted entities.
- Replay alert history to go back in time and see what happened before an anomaly was detected.
- Access advanced threat intelligence in real-time by filtering attacks based on protocol, geo-location, inbound/outbound direction, or via feeds from the LinkShadowCloud.
See. Detect. Flag threats in real-time.
In most organizations security breaches go undetected. These hidden threats often go unnoticed for months. It is imperative to find these threats before serious damage can be caused.
With LinkShadow, it is possible to find and address threats in your environment. Visualize cyber-attacks and modern-day threats in your network in real-time with a Live Attack Map powered by best-of-breed threat intelligence to identify sophisticated and hidden dangers lurking in normal network traffic. Get insight into the top attack sources, the types of attacks and the top entities being targeted on your network.